Saturday, October 1, 2011

Last Pregnancy Post...hopefully. :)


Well it's been a wonderful 9 months that God has blessed me with!  I have had such a smooth pregnancy and the only thing I can complain about is a son who loves playing footsie with my right rib cage.  :)  My feet just now have started to swell as of Tuesday during a volleyball match and even so they don't hurt, they just look awful!  

I look forward to meeting this precious baby, which will hopefully be in a couple days!  My doctor decided to induce me October 2nd and hopefully he will be here to meet us on October 3rd!  I asked Kipton to do two things for me: one, wait to come out after my last day of school (which was Thursday) and to be an October baby.  And sweet little thing did both, so we are just waiting for you now! Unfortunately for my hopeful students my water did not break in class and my volleyball girls didn't have to clean up any fluid off the bench during a volleyball game either.  :)

So here are my last pregnancy pictures!



37 Weeks


38 Weeks
(This was during homecoming week and I had painted my face because I was a MA football mom)



39 Weeks
At this point, I am now being accused of hoarding a basketball in my belly.


"When are you going to get here??"


My sweet husband helped me by getting my car cleaned the other day and asking my mom to come help clean the house before we go to the hospital.  So I'm sitting here watching the Auburn Tigers play in a nice clean house just waiting for Kip's arrival!

Matt also decided to take some more pics of the nursery since there have been a few updates since the last post.  Here they are:













No comments:

Post a Comment