Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chalkboard Tracker



22 & 26 Weeks

 

 


How far along?   22 Weeks 


Total weight gain:  22 lbs.

Maternity clothes:   Wearing maternity pants, but can still wear regular shirts

Stretch marks:   Old one's are starting to fade,  not real sure what that means...

Best Moment this week:  Watching Kipton interact with Kaden.  He kisses my belly, talks about the baby, and even said that baby Kaden was gonna sleep in his crib.  He keeps asking if he can get him out, and the first time he said this he was digging in my belly button trying to get him out.  I keep telling Kipton to put his hand on my belly and give Kipton a high five.  One of these days Kaden's going to give him one back.  :)

Miss anything?:    Starting to get difficult to get out of bed, and I'm more tired at night and can't really wrestle with Kipton as much anymore.  But I still muster up some energy to tackle and tickle him.

Movement:   The difference between Kipton and Kaden moving in my belly is that Kipton kicked hard and often.  Kaden is more about rolling in my belly.  He kicks, but more often that not he does flips in my belly.

Food cravings:   Been eating a lot of ice cream lately, but that could have a lot to do with the Alabama summer heat. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still not a big fan of grilled chicken, but not as bad.  I do like coffee now again and will have it every now and then.

Have you started to show yet:   Yes.  Sunday of week 21 I had a couple people from church say your finally starting to show!  It was probably mainly to do with the fact I had a form fitting shirt on, but growing none-the-less!

Gender:  Boy:  Kaden _________  Reynolds.  Still contemplating the middle name.

Labor Signs:   No, but I do have some issues with some stomach ligaments.  I had to research it and finally found that these weird jabbing pains are my round ligament stretching when I move certain ways or get up too fast.  At least this is what I have diagnosed myself with.  I"m also have issues with my sciatic nerve....that's no fun at all.

Belly button in or out:  Keeps poking out more everyday.

Wedding rings on or off:    Getting really tight on these hot summer days.  I may have to look into buying a fake wedding band to wear the last few months of my pregnancy.

Happy or moody most of the time:    Happy, but tired often.   Probably due to the fact I'm chasing around a 2 year old.

Looking forward to:    Getting the new nursery ready and pulling out all of the baby boy clothes!


How far along?  26 Weeks  

Total weight gain:   27 lbs.

Maternity clothes: who isn't at this point?

Stretch marks: no new ones

Best Moment this month:   Overall Kipton has been very excited about the idea if Kaden and brings him up often in conversations.  Let's hope that those thoughts and feelings continue when he actually gets here.

Miss anything:  Just the everyday ease of walking without getting cramps and feeling like I'm carrying a bowling ball, that's all.

Movement:  Very active now....all the time.  Kaden loves my right rib just as much as Kipton did....it must be like a soft cloud up in there.

Food cravings: Just a lot of it.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  not really anything

Have you started to show yet:  I finally had someone say something to me for the first time that didn't know me.  It was at the Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas, and a woman just walked by me waiting in the bathroom line and said "oh you poor thing!" ...thanks, I think

Gender:  Boy

Labor Signs:  not, just a lot of cramping still

Belly button in or out: Out most of the time, but changes which side it pokes out depending on where Kaden is laying

Wedding rings on or off: rings a little tight, but still on

Happy or moody most of the time:  happy

Looking forward to:   meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment