Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chalkboard Traker 30 Weeks


30 Weeks

 
I couldn't pick which picture I liked better of my little buddy . . .


How far along?  30 Weeks

Total weight gain:   31 lbs

Maternity clothes:   yup

Stretch marks:   nope

Best Moment this week:   Kipton trying to give Kaden a high five.  We keep trying, but he hasn't felt you move yet.

Miss anything?:   I do miss getting to play rough with Kipton sometimes, but I'm sure I'll get plenty of that for the rest of my life so I'll enjoy letting daddy take care of all the rough housing for now.

Movement:   You love to roll around.  Kipton loved to punch and kick, but you on the other hand just love to roll around.

Food cravings:   Just like to eat

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Had to take the Glucose test this week, so that was disgusting.   But no gestational diabetes for me, hooray!

Have you started to show yet:   ha

Labor Signs:  no labor signs, but I do have a lot of pelvic pain and that darn sciatic nerve is almost always giving me issues.

Belly button in or out:  Depends on the position your laying.

Wedding rings on or off:   I barely got my rings off the weekend we went to the Braves game.  It was really hot and we did a lot of walking, so that had a lot to do with it but fingers and feet are starting to swell more now. 

Happy or moody most of the time:   Happy, can't complain.

Looking forward to:  Holding your sweet little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment