Sunday, October 19, 2014

37 Weeks


How far along?  37 Weeks

Total weight gain:   44 lbs.

Maternity clothes:   Still squeezin into them.  Some pants are having a hard time getting over my butt....they must have shrunk right?

Stretch marks:  No new ones

Best Moment this week:  Took maternity pictures this week, which is a lot later than we did with Kipton.  However, I don't think I'm as big this time as I was with Kipton.  I'm measuring a few weeks behind, and with Kipton I was always measuring ahead.

Miss anything?:   Being able to bend over and pick up toys/clean up with ease

Movement:   Really starting to favor that right rib again.  Also, I can grab your foot sometimes, which is entertaining for me but probably annoying for you.

Food cravings:   Food.

Anything making you queasy or sick:   The thought of getting up at night to feed kinda makes me queasy...does that count?

Have you started to show yet:    Nah....

Gender:   Thankful God blessed us with another boy!

Labor Signs:   Just a lot of sharp pains when I move really quick. 

Belly button in or out:  Out.

Wedding rings on or off:    They are starting to be consistently tight.

Happy or moody most of the time:    Anxious

Looking forward to: Spending the day at home with my boys.

Doctors Update:  Your measuring 36 weeks and 6/13 pounds right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment