Sunday, October 26, 2014

38 Weeks



How far along?  38 Weeks

Total weight gain:   184....which is none this week.

Maternity clothes:   Still rockin em.

Stretch marks:   They are most definitely there....no surprises this time like with Kipton.

Best Moment this week:   Kipton finally felt Kaden kick/move!  We were playing in bed one night like we always do and Kipton was finally patient enough to hold his hand on my tummy for more than 2 seconds.  His face was so cute and his eyes lit up.  :)

Miss anything?:   Oh you know, just being able to get off the couch with ease.

Movement:  While doing some yard work which required a lot of bending over, Kaden moved to the other side of my belly and was bothering my left rib.  Which is something that hasn't happened yet.  However it didn't last long, because a few hours later he was back to kicking my right rib again.  Starting to have a lot of pressure.

Food cravings:  Same ole.

Anything making you queasy or sick:   The thought of having a baby at the state tournament.

Have you started to show yet:   No, but I keep getting asked if I'm carrying a Pumpkin in my shirt. ?

Gender:   Active little boy.

Labor Signs:   No, but Kipton seems to think he is coming "tomorrow".  When we start talking about Kaden he responds with, "Kaden will be here tomorrow."

Belly button in or out:  Out when standing, in when laying down.

Wedding rings on or off:   Had to take them off and leave them off one day, but I think it has to do with the humidity outside.  My feet however have really started to swell easily. 

Happy or moody most of the time:   Happy normally.

Looking forward to:   People not sarcastically asking me how much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment