Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kaden 1 Week



Age:  1 Week Old
Height: 19.5 inches
Weight:  8 lbs 5 oz (lost 5oz from leaving hospital)
Head:  Don't know, they didn't tell us that one....I'll be sure to ask at next doctors appointment
Milestones:  No major milestones just eating, sleeping, and pooping  :)
Sleep: Your sleeping very good and waking up about every 3 hours at night to eat.  Mommy doesn't mind though because you are such a good boy and go right back to sleep when you done eating. 
Best Moment: All moments are wonderful, but some of the best are when you smile at your brother.  Kipton is always wanting to check on you and offer to help change diapers and feed you.  Kipton did say the other day he has milk in his tummy too to feed Kaden and daddy had to explain that only mommies have milk in their "tummies" to feed Kaden.  ;)
Worst Moment:  No awful moments except the one emotional breakdown I had over you not cooperating at newborn pictures.  Let's just say all you wanted to do was eat and stay awake.  That's ok though, I'll get pictures of you sleeping another time.  (I shan't forget to mention how daddy was outside puking in the bushes because he had a stomach bug....fun times).  I'll end with the statement of Kaden loves pictures just as much as daddy does.
Health:   You are a strong, alert, happy, growing boy!
Eating: You love to eat.  Every 2-2.5 hours during the day and about every 3 hours at night.
Teeth:  No teeth, just cute grandpa gums
Extra comments:  We're so happy your here and mom is especially happy to not be pregnant anymore and hold you in my arms.  One of my favorite things about you is how much you smile.  Now, I'm not naive enough to believe my baby is smiling at what I'm doing necessarily, because most people say babies are peeing or pooping when they smile.  But trust me, your not peeing and pooping every time you smile so you must just be very happy.  :)  I can already tell your going to love your big brother because you perk up whenever you hear him and have even laughed one time at him.  So sweet. 









Love my 3 boys 


Daddy has been great playing with Kipton this week.  Got their matching coveralls on here.



Chillaxin
 

Swing and mat time 
 

 Our first outdoor outing, before it turned freezing cold




Mommy had here own photo shoot with you to try and get some 
pics after our chaotic first attempt

















No comments:

Post a Comment